In today’s complicated maritime business environment, shipping companies need more than just a “good lawyer”.
In today’s complicated maritime business environment, shipping companies need more than just a “good lawyer”. They need maritime wise legal advisors. We at KMK understand the value of a high-quality legal advisor in these perplex times. As part of our network, our colleagues deliver tailored and insightful legal advice to each client.
Our team focuses on:
- Ship Finance: Loan Agreements and all forms of financing.
- Dispute Resolution: Concerning cargo claims, personal injury claims and damage claims, support regarding seizure and arrest of regionally based assets and advising underwriters on a full range of claims.
- Advice on all aspects of crew employment including contracts and proceedings, including personal injury.
- Advice an all matters related to shipping and corporate insurance
- Corporate: establishing and handling of entities in all offshore registries
- Ship Sale and Purchase
- Ship Building: We advise on ship building contracts whether for vessel owners or yards including drafting all necessary documents and performing necessary due diligence
- Collisions and Casualties
- General Commercial Litigation